Our dual-qualified solicitors & barristers will help you understand the merits of any professional negligence case and give you the best strategy. ☎ +442071830529
Information we need to consider your case:
When you get in touch with us by email or phone please tell us about your legal problem; the more detail, the better. Your messages to us are confidential. Please remember to provide your number so we can call you back. Please note that we do not take on low value cases.
- a summary of the relationship you had with the professional (including the retainer);
- the specific negligence that happened and when;
- how that negligence caused financial loss; and
- your best estimate of your compensation claim?
Chambers in Middle Temple (Inn of Court), London
Our professional legal chambers are in the legal epicentre of London, in the Honourable Society of Middle Temple, a Barristers’ Inn of Court opposite the Royal Courts of Justice. We’re minutes away from the High Court, the Royal Courts of Justice and other central London courts. Our legal London location helps us get the best results for our litigation clients.
Directions to our professional chambers
You can visit our professional legal chambers in Middle Temple by:
- Tube: We are close to a number of London tube stations, the nearest ones being Temple, Chancery Lane, Holborn and Blackfriars.
- Walking: Access to Middle Temple Lane is best via the black gated entrance next door to number 10 Fleet Street.
- Driving: Passengers can alight at the junction of Fleet Street/Strand at the Middle Temple Lane entrance gates. Parking can be made available by arrangement with Inner Temple and may be accessed via the Tudor Gate on Tudor Street.
- Postcode: EC4Y 9AA
Want legal advice on the merits of your case?
Our simple enquiry form goes immediately to our litigation team in Middle Temple, London. Call us on +442071830529 from 9am-6pm.